StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

Its very good.

But for you to put so much time and effort into Swiff3D and not do excellent graphics too mystifies me. Dont get me wrong its a great film. But some extra effort put into the graphics would make it perfect.

A Tutorial for n00bs 3 A Tutorial for n00bs 3

i really dont think that will halp anyone. to be honest.

FoyvenMaven responds:

Maybe it won't help you but I know for a fact it already's helped someone.

Look at the first review.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

OK...

It was good and i can tell u put a lot of effort into it. Some graphics were good, like the cities( manhattan actually looked exactly like it). but some of the environments like the water, could have been better. The models were awesom, a load of detail. The sound lacked. I thought it could have been better, there was only a song while the scene was going on. Some of your animations could have used some work too, like the fire out the back of the missile. THis is still pretty good, it does belong to the front page because of its length and model detail.

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

YESS!!!!!!

I beat it woohoo! Anyway, the only slightist problem i can think of is the sound looping. Sometimes it stopped. So great game and i hope you make another one. Fix the sound!

ComicGen ComicGen

Nice!

A great...Uh... Game? Overall its awesome, but there is no real point, you cant play this for hours. But the programming is superb!

Stick Movie Tutorial 2 Stick Movie Tutorial 2

Actually..

i found this very resourceful! Ill maybe use there in my upcoming flash.

Satoshiji responds:

Thanks, I'll try to keep my eye out for it.